New Orleans and Carrollton Rail Road Company transfer station, 1901.
The original photograph carries this note:
Front view of transfer house at Carrollton Ave. & Poplar [now Willow] St. -- showing the normal condition without cars--the barrels seen are used to bring water to cooler & are removed as soon as emptied
Photograph by Charles T. Yenni.
From Civil District Court #62696 (Muller vs New Orleans and Carrollton Rail Road Co.)
Back to Recent Additions