Improvements (perhaps a WPA project) to the airport at Patterson, Louisiana, ca. 1941. Following the deaths of Jimmie Wedell (1935) and Harry Williams (1936) the former home of the Wedell-Williams Air Service (note the name still visible on the hangar in this photograph) began a transformation into what is now the Harry P. Williams Airport.


Next photograph

Back to Recent Additions

11/8/2005--we