Canal-Louisiana Bank Building
Built ca. 1906 at the corner of Camp and Gravier Streets this structure was remodeled in 1944 to serve as the home of International House which provided the Crescent City with the combined services of a private club, trade group and international Chamber of Commerce. The building now houses the International House Hotel.

Back to October Images