November 26 (p. 11)

The Royal Branch of New Orleans Public Library opened on November 25, 1907. Located at the corner of Royal and Frenchmen Streets in the Faubourg Marigny, the building was heavily damaged by Hurricane Betsy in 1965. It was demolished some years later and replaced by the high-rise Christopher Inn Apartments.

Next Image
Back to November Images