March 16, 1930
The Fourth Annual Automobile Show, which opened on March 15, prompted days of images of shiny new cars and dozens of advertisements for the latest models.
"America's finest motor cars received the tribute of admiring Orleanians Saturday night at the Fourth Annual Automobile Show in the Municipal Auditorium. A few of the hundreds of gleaming new cars are shown in the picture above taken before the larger crowd arrived for the formal ceremonies, the music by Leslie George's orchestra and vaudeville."