The Magazine Market Branch, 2001 Magazine St., corner St. Andrew. This building was designed in 1905 by the firm of Debuys, Rathbone for the Commercial Trust and Savings Bank, which merged with the Canal Bank in 1919. Today it is home to a vintage clothing shop.
No. 10

EX. MAGAZINE BRANCH

65'4"1"' on Magazine St. X
106'6" on St. Andrews [sic] St.

BOOK VALUE: $38,951.38

ASSESSED: $27,100.00