- Advance Medical Directives
- State-by-state information compiled by the Wall Street Journal; information for some states also includes Living Wills
- The Avalon Project at the Yale Law
- A massive project to mount digital documents relevant to the fields of Law, History, Economics,
Politics, Diplomacy and Government
- From Cornell University's Legal Information Institute
- "A comprehensive Internet resource on technology law."
- FindLaw: Internet legal resources
- Gang and Security Threat Group Awareness
- From the Florida Department of Corrections, information on gangs in Florida and beyond.
- Law and Politics Institutions Guide
- Designed for lay persons and scholars alike
- "Do your business
better, meet the world's best lawyers, save money and time, Your Portal to the Law is now open for
- "Lawoffice.com is a free service provided by West Group for consumers and
small businesses. West Legal Directory on Lawoffice.com provides profiles
of more than 1,000,000 lawyers and law firms, in addition to profiles of
international counsel, corporate counsel, and US government attorneys."
- Living Wills: see Advance Medical Directives, above.
- From the Municipal Code Corporation; choose "Online Codes" under the Free Sources category
to search for municipal codes by state
- Uniform Code of Military
- U. S. Code
- From Cornell University's Legal Information Institute.
- U.S. Public and Private Laws
- Full text (and searchable) of the laws passed by the 104th-108th Congresses (1995-1996 through 2003-2004)
- U.S. Statutes at Large
- The eighteen volumes presented in this online collection, part of the Library of Congress American Memory site, cover the laws of the first forty-three Congresses, 1789-1875.
- Check out Yahoo's
Back to Subject Links