New Orleans (La.) Chief Administrative Office|
Economic statistical materials, 1991-2000
Reports and other statistical material collected by economist Jerome Lomba and transferred to the Archives in 2000. The Archives also holds materials previously transferred by Mr. Lomba; see an archivist for further information.
- Illinois riverboat casino annual reports, 1994-1995, and monthly reports, 1992-1993; 1996-1997
other related material also included
- Louisiana. Dept. of Revenue.
Distribution of general severance tax (monthly by parish), 1993-2000
- Miscellaneous material related to education in Louisiana and New Orleans.
- Nevada State Gaming Control Board.
Reports (monthly, quarterly, annual), 1991-1995
- New Jersey Casino Industry Economic Impact Data (June, 1993 only)
The following materials were also included in the transfer and were added to existing collections where needed:
- Louisiana. Dept. of Education.
Annual financial and statistical reports, 1989/1990-1996/1997
Louisiana first-time freshmen state report, Fall 1992
- Louisiana. Office of Planning and Budget.
State of the state, 1994
- Louisiana. Office of the Attorney General.
Midterm report, 1992-1993
- Louisiana. Dept. of Labor.
Labor Market Information, March and July, 2000
Employment and total wages, 1st quarter 1999-1st quarter 2000
Employment and Wages, 1998
- Bureau of Governmental Research.
School Board Watch
--1992/4, 6, 10, 12
--1993/2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11
Back to Archival Inventories