- George and Martha Tons of Fun. Marshall, James.
- Five episodes record the ups and downs of a great friendship between two hippos.
- Lily. Thomas, Abigail.
- Lily, a small dog that prefers the routine to the unfamiliar, becomes upset on the day
her owner moves her to a new house.
- The Great Gracie Chase: Stop That Dog! Rylant, Cynthia.
- A cumulative tale about a dog whose life is disrupted by some noisy painters.
- The Frog Prince. Grimm, Jacob.
- In return for retrieving her golden ball from a deep well, a frog requests a promise from
a princess that she is unwilling to fulfill.
- The Funny Little Woman. Mosel, Arlene.
- A little old woman in Old Japan chases a rolling dumpling through a hole in her floor, and emerges in the underground land of the wicked oni.
- Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type. Cronin, Doreen.
- Farmer Brown is driven crazy by his cows typewritten demands for better living conditions.
- The Day the Goose Got Loose. Lindbergh, Reeve.
- A mischievious goose creates havoc on a farm when she slips out of her cage.
- Sheila Rae, the Brave. Henkes, Kevin.
- Sheila Rae, a mouse, fears nothing, until she takes the wrong way home.
- Thatís Good! Thatís Bad! Cuyler, Margery.
- What begins as a family trip to the zoo becomes a hair-raising adventure in the jungle
for a little boy.
- In a Dark, Dark Room, and Other Scary Stories. Schwartz, Alvin.
- Seven lightly scary stories to tell around the fire at night or at bedtime, all based on