|This simple billhead was used by Cordeviolle and Lacroix during their
years at 150 Chartres. Apparently they took a supply of the forms with them to the new store up the street
since this one is dated 1842.
The partnership appears to have ended by 1849 for the city directory of that year lists François Lacroix on his own at the 123 Chartres Street address.
|Next ||| Introduction ||| Title|