| This building at 21 St. Charles stood immediately adjacent to
François Lacroix's store. The two
structures were probably identical, belonging to a three-store row designed by James Gallier, Sr., and
erected in 1844. This print was made by photographer Betsy Swanson from the original drawing in Book
27A at the New Orleans Notarial Archives.
|Next ||| Introduction ||| Title|