|On January 22, 1954, Mrs. Keller joined other Library officials and the Mayor in
an inspection of the Washington Avenue building recently acquired to serve as a new branch library. The facility was
dedicated on April 4 of that year as the Norman Mayer Broadmoor Branch. It served the community until the early
1980s when the building was condemned by city officials. The new Broad--now Rosa Keller--Branch replaced the old
structure in 1993.
[New Orleans Municipal Government Photograph Collection--NOPL Series]