LINK HERE TO RETURN                                        TABLE OF CONTENTS                                      LINK HERE TO CONTINUE

PAGE 24

Click on the small image to see a larger version

Mrs. Lilly Williamsí restaurant was located right on the border of Storyville.

[Inspector of Police. Correspondence, 1898-1913]

RETURN | CONTINUE